What to Bring
A Few Suggestions…
- Pack a gray base and/or dark style of camo and face mask.
- Bring rain gear.
- Bring chest waders and boots.
- Bring your favorite shotgun (and back-up if possible).
- Pack shells in 3 or 3 1/2 inch 12 guage in 2s and BBs
- Purchase your license in advance by calling 1-800-364-GAME or online at www.agfc.com.
- Don’t forget your camera!
Three Ways To Reach Black Dog
Drive,Fly Private, Fly Commercial….
If You’re Driving…
Black Dog is located 15 miles south of Stuttgart. Take 79 South out of Stuttgart and drive 10 miles then turn left at the Bayou Meto WMA sign on to 152 South. Drive 4.2 miles on 152 then take a right on Cox’s Bend. Our clubhouse is one mile down on the right.
If You’re Flying Your Own Plane…
Black Dog is located 20 miles from the Stuttgart Municipal Airport. It features 5,000′ lighted runways (18-36, 09-27). Fuel available for AV-GAS, Jet-A. Avis rental vehicles can be reserved by calling in advance. For fly-in information and vehicle reservation, call (870)673-2960.
If You’re Flying Commercial…
Black Dog is approximately 60 miles from the Little Rock Regional Airport. Daily commercial flights are available from most major airlines. Rental vehicles are also available. For more information, contact your travel agent or favorite airline.